maybe emacs-related bug in coq

To understand a bug reported against ocaml-mode I was installing emacs
for the first time on my laptop :) In the same install run I've got an
upgraded coq version. During coq's postinst I've read the following:

  Setting up coq (8.1.pl2+dfsg-2) ...
  Installing new version of config file /etc/emacs/site-start.d/50coq.el ...
  ERROR: emacsen-common being used before being configured.
  ERROR: This is likely a bug in the coq package, which needs to
  ERROR: add one of the appropriate dependencies.
  ERROR: See /usr/share/doc/emacsen-common/debian-emacs-policy.gz
  ERROR: for details.
  dpkg: error processing coq (--configure):
   subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 2

I post it here for auditing by emacs-knowledgeable people and/or coq
maintainers.