Re: policy on OCaml vs O'Caml?

Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
On Wed, Nov 14, 2007 at 11:24:05AM -0500, Eric Cooper wrote:
Romain's recent ITP and the "discussion" on caml-list about this topic
lead me to ask whether ocaml_packaging_policy should take a stand and
recommend one spelling over the other in package descriptions etc.  I
have a slight preference for OCaml, but a greater preference for
consistency.

Uhm ... I've no strong feeling about whether we should take a stand on
this or not, but my preferences are with you: OCaml.

Same here, I've used OCaml everywhere in my package descriptions...

++

Sam.