Re: migration of OCaml 3.10 into testing

On Mon, Nov 05, 2007 at 10:30:16PM +1100, skaller wrote:
> Felix causes problems for the simple reason it actually
> runs regression tests as part of the build. If people
> actually tested the code built, I suspect quite a few
> more packages would be found to be broken.

You suspect, but we are not sure about that. Go, test code, and file
appropriate bug reports.  However, right now we need to remove felix to
let a huge bunch of ocaml related packages enter testing. We won't wait
just for felix.

Besides, you had a lot of time to discuss this with the felix
maintainer, and you have been pinged several times on this mailing list.
Sorry, but if we are at this point, it's your fault.