Re: [was: Dropping arm/ia64 opt compilers] recompiling OCaml with ocamldoc CDBS change

On Wed, Oct 03, 2007 at 09:57:13AM +0000, Sylvain Le Gall wrote:
> I don't know how to "cleanly" disable ia64/arm, can you give hint on how
> to do it?
>
> I think that if we drop an arch, we must make sure that every packages
> will continue to compile... Any idea about this ?

I think this just means changing the Architecture: line for the
ocaml-native-compilers package to exclude ia64 and arm.  Other OCaml
packages should already be checking for the presence of ocamlopt, and
only producing bytecode if it's not there.