Re: [Pkg-ocaml-maint-commits] r4587 - in /trunk/packages/lablgtk/trunk/debian: changelog liblablgtk2-ocaml-dev.install.in

Hi,

Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 27, 2007 at 06:39:43PM -0000, smimram@users.alioth.debian.org wrote:
>> Don't install *.o files.
>
> Uhm, is this the right solution?
> I mean, are you sure those *.o files are not needed for linking of
> native code applications? AFAICT in principle this is not necessarily
> the case. But maybe you've checked ..., I'm asking just to be sure.

Actually those files were not installed previously and nobody complained
up to now... I've added them since I saw that they weren't installed and
thought it might be useful since they are installed by lablgtk.

So, unless someone has a good reason for these .o to be installed, I'm
for the satus quo.

Cheers,

Samuel.