Packaging CoThreads library

Hi all,

I'm interested in join the Ocaml packaging community and would like
to start with packaging the new CoThreads library.

In my day job I have created a number of standalone Debian packages so
I have a basic idea of how things work. However, looking at the SVN
repository here:

    svn://pkg-ocaml-maint.alioth.debian.org/svn/pkg-ocaml-maint

I find things are done a little bit differently. In fact, if I pull
one of the projects in that repository I can't figure out how the
package is actually built. It seems that these is some script that
needs to be run to create the package, but I can't find the script.

Anyone care to explain?

Cheers,
Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo
"Religion is a magic device for turning unanswerable questions into
unquestionable answers." -Art Gecko, Wombat Discord-1, 128649