promoting Homepage pseudo fields to real debian/control fields

On Fri, Sep 21, 2007 at 08:04:31AM -0000, zack@users.alioth.debian.org wrote:
> New Revision: 4560

> Log:
> promoting Homepage fields to real debian/control fields

I took the freedom to promote all the pseudo Homepage fields we had in a
bunch of debian/control in our repository to real debian/control fields,
now that dpkg supports them.

The affected files are reported below:

> Modified:
>     trunk/packages/cameleon/trunk/debian/changelog
>     trunk/packages/cameleon/trunk/debian/control
>     trunk/packages/confluence/trunk/debian/changelog
>     trunk/packages/confluence/trunk/debian/control
>     trunk/packages/cryptgps/trunk/debian/changelog
>     trunk/packages/cryptgps/trunk/debian/control
>     trunk/packages/extlib/trunk/debian/changelog
>     trunk/packages/extlib/trunk/debian/control
>     trunk/packages/ocaml-sha/trunk/debian/changelog
>     trunk/packages/ocaml-sha/trunk/debian/control
>     trunk/packages/ocaml-xml-rpc/trunk/debian/changelog
>     trunk/packages/ocaml-xml-rpc/trunk/debian/control
>     trunk/packages/ocamlgraph/trunk/debian/changelog
>     trunk/packages/ocamlgraph/trunk/debian/control
>     trunk/packages/ocamlnet/trunk/debian/changelog
>     trunk/packages/ocamlnet/trunk/debian/control
>     trunk/packages/ocsigen/trunk/debian/changelog
>     trunk/packages/ocsigen/trunk/debian/control
>     trunk/packages/syslog-ocaml/trunk/debian/changelog
>     trunk/packages/syslog-ocaml/trunk/debian/control

They are quite a few wrt the total of packages available in our
repository, so I bet a lot of packages of ours are missing the Homepage
information pointing to upstream web pages (for sure a lot of packages
of mine are lacking this information!).

Reminder to all of us: please add this information eventually ..., it's
useful to our users.