Re: testing transition, proposed removals

Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
I'm hereby proposing to ask for the removal of the following packages to
foster the transition of ocaml 3.10 to testing:
- regexp-pp (not working with neither camlp4 nor camlp5, popcon
  installation count is 18)

I played around with this for just a minute and it certainly can be patched for use with camlp5, but I don't think its worth the effort. Micmatch seems to supersede it and will hopefully be ported to 3.10 soon. So, I vote we drop regexp-pp.

-m