Re: testing transition, proposed removals

On Tue, 2007-09-18 at 16:06 +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

> Of the above one the one which I regret most to ask for removal is
> pagodacf, but I've failed to fix it quickly and I lack time to try
> again; volunteers are welcome.  Maybe in the meantime we can only ask
> for its removal from testing and not from unstable ... (contextually
> with the transition which will need manual hint).

Be nice if you could get through to the author, James Woodyatt.

This software has a new name though:

OcamlNAE (Network Application Environment)

http://caml.inria.fr/cgi-bin/hump.en.cgi?contrib=181

Hosted on SF:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ocnae/

One Email address:

jhwoodyatt at users.sourceforge.net

I talked to him recently, I suspect his homepage, email etc
have moved (listed homepage is 'not found' on wetware).

Hate to lose this: BSD licence is cool.