testing transition, proposed removals

I'm hereby proposing to ask for the removal of the following packages to
foster the transition of ocaml 3.10 to testing:
- regexp-pp (not working with neither camlp4 nor camlp5, popcon
  installation count is 18)
- ocamldbi (not ported to sqlite3, upstream development stalled,
  installation count on popcon 95, but 80 people have installed
  ocaml-libs which depends on ocamldbi)
- pagodacf (not ported to ocaml 3.10 which changed the typing of
  formatters [I've tried, but found no trivial fix for that], upstream
  bug on this unanswered, installation count on popcon 24)
- ocaml-sqlite (superseded by ocaml-sqlite3)

Of the above one the one which I regret most to ask for removal is
pagodacf, but I've failed to fix it quickly and I lack time to try
again; volunteers are welcome.  Maybe in the meantime we can only ask
for its removal from testing and not from unstable ... (contextually
with the transition which will need manual hint).

Other news: cameleon is on the go (Sylvain is on it), meta-ocaml,
ocamldap, facile have been uploaded today (the latter to the 1-day
delayed queue).

Comments on the above removals?
Anything else that I might have overlooked?