poll for ocamldbi users

Hi all,
  we are considering to remove ocamldbi [1] from Debian for various
reasons (upstream development idle for some time, not yet ported to
sqlite3, popcon score quite low). Before doing so however we are trying
to figure out how many users are still using it by other means than
popcon.

So, here it goes, if someone here is actively using ocamldbi
(preferably on Debian but not strictly necessary) can she please send me
a private mail stating so?  Even mails stating thinks like «I was using
it but I stopped doing so for this and that ...» would help.

Many thanks in advance,
Cheers.

[1] http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/modcaml/ocamldbi/