what about the future of ocamldbi?

Hi Richard,
  ocamldbi is one of the few packages which still need to be
transitioned to OCaml 3.10 in Debian. One of the "problem" with that is
that it relies on ocaml-sqlite which we would like to get rid of in
favour of only ocaml-sqlite3.

Seeing that ocamldbi hasn't seen any active development in the last 3
years I'm thus wondering: is it still an active project? Do you plan to
make any release in the future, maybe adding support for ocaml-sqlite3
(which I guess would be pretty easy, probably just a matter of renaming
modules ...)? Do you have it in RedHat?

TIA,