Re: libevent-ocaml?

On 06-09-2007, Erik de Castro Lopo <mle+debian@mega-nerd.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone have any intention to package the Ocaml libevent wrapper
> that is available here:
>
>     http://www.xs4all.nl/~mmzeeman/ocaml/
>
> I'm  not a Debian maintainer, but I do know how to put together a
> Debian package although I have never done an Ocaml based Debain
> package.
>
> If noone has plans on packaging it, I can start work on it if someone
> else can do the final part of actually pushing it into Debian.

I have already packaged ounit (i think E. Tassi packaged ocaml-expat).
So most of the ocaml library you can found on this page are packaged...
But one more, won't be too much!

But since, i have no direct use of this library, i would prefer you to
start packaging it. If you perform packaging it, i will guide you
through the step to put it into debian (+ on the pkg-ocaml-maint
subversion).

Just send me a mail, if you want to package the library yourself (hint:
begin by copying the debian directory of ounit, it will be faster).

Regards,
Sylvain Le Gall