Re: browsing ocamldoc generated documentation

On Mon, Sep 03, 2007 at 12:35:31PM +0000, Sylvain Le Gall wrote:
> Go ahead. (even if i don't find the CGI solution a good one, at least,
> it exists).

Agreed. I see two drawbacks:

- Not all our docs are for APIs -- it would be nice to include all the ocaml
  tool documentation also

- I don't run one a local web server on my workstation, which this
  requires.

But it won't break anything, so I won't object strongly.

Also, I don't see the need for the verbose names.  What's wrong
with the current <PACKAGENAME> entry in /usr/share/doc-base?