Re: proper ocamldoc generation not in the current ocaml package

On Sun, Sep 02, 2007 at 05:06:04PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> It's not that a big change to command a new upload, but I really want to
> see people start using the ocamldoc stuff. What about if I add the
> support for the generation of doc-base entries automatically and then
> upload ocaml again?

doc-base generation stuff is now implemented, I'm uploading a new
version of ocaml with this and other fixes included. As soon as we
manage to have an answer (or at least a discussion!) on -devel about the
proper location of our documents we can fix that by simply rebuilding
packages (even if only as binNMUs).

In the meantime please start using the ocamldoc generation stuff.