proper ocamldoc generation not in the current ocaml package

On Mon, Aug 27, 2007 at 10:35:25AM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> Agreed, I like this path. I'm just going to commit the CDBS class patch
> which uses that directory.

Unlucky me. A couple of days ago I spotted a bug in the CDBS class,
namely ocamldoc was invoked as a hook of a target executed before
dh_install was run. At that point debian/PACKAGE/usr/lib/ocaml/ is
likely to be empty, so no sources are found by ocamldoc and empty API
references will be generated.

I spotted and fixed the bug, but unfortunately I did not commit :( So
the current uploaded version of the CDBS class in the latest uploaded
ocaml is broken.  I just committed the fix on svn.

The two packages I've just uploaded which use that feature (findlib and
pcre) can be fixed later on via binNMU.

It's not that a big change to command a new upload, but I really want to
see people start using the ocamldoc stuff. What about if I add the
support for the generation of doc-base entries automatically and then
upload ocaml again?