Re: 3.10: time to upload to unstable (!?)

On 18-08-2007, Julien Cristau <jcristau@debian.org> wrote:

> --f2QGlHpHGjS2mn6Y
>
> On Sat, Aug 18, 2007 at 13:14:08 +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>   I think is time to go ahead and start uploading 3.10 stuff to
>> unstable. Not yet has been rebuilt in experimental, but I believe the
>> major showstopper have been, and we have fallbacks for the potentially
>> problematic issue of the new camlp4.
>>=20
> +1 from me (although I probably won't have much time to help).

Most of my package have been rebuilt for ocaml 3.10. I think it is ok to
go for a transition.

So it is +1 from me.

I will have time to upload my package and help other (non-DD and Sven)
to upload their, but i am not sure i will be able to track problem
(camlp4/camlp5) since i am not enough good at doing this.

Regards,
Sylvain Le Gall