Re: ara 1.0.18

Quoting Sylvain Le Gall <gildor@debian.org>:

I will have a look at it tonight (now i am at work, i cannot upload
things).

Sure, I'm also at work ;-)

Please consider, letting me do the "tag" when i upload things (don't know
if it is a better way, but at least, your package will have been
reviewed by uploaders...).

You are correct, and this will be the way to go next time. If you find it useful you can remove tags/1.0.18 and tag it once again via svn-buildpackage after reviewing it as well. By, the way any debian ocaml maintainer is welcome to commit in this repo.