Re: new web page: overview of OCaml related packages / transitions

On Thu, Jul 12, 2007 at 12:04:08PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> Hi all,
>   yesterday I got impressed by the "Status of GNOME packages in Debian"
> page that the GNOME maintainers are using for their transition.  So I
> wanted to have something like that for OCaml and this night I've created
> it :)
>
> The current result can be seen here:
>
>   http://sockmel.bononia.it/~zack/ocaml-debian-status/debian-ocaml-status.html

This is very useful, thanks a lot! However, the following packages
should be listed in the section of run-time dependendent on ocaml.
Currently they are listed as only build-dependent on ocaml:

bibtex2html
cmigrep
hevea
hlins

and possibly more. They all depend on ocaml-BASE-nox, not on ocaml-nox
(maybe this is the reason why they were misclassified).

Cheers -Ralf.