Re: camlp4s_4.03-1_i386.changes REJECTED

On 11083 March 1977, Sven Luther wrote:

>> you want to check your files again and fix debian/copyright. And/Or talk
>> to Upstream about the license of at least /ocaml_stuff/* - it is the
>> broken QPL, not BSD.

> Notice that the ocaml_stuff stuff is taken from the ocaml packages,
> which are under a modified QPL with exception to satisfy debian,
> so there is absolutely no problem here.o

> Maybe one could just keep the ocaml version actually used in ocaml, and
> drop the older versions which predate the change, or more logically,
> make camlp4s use the ocaml based files we package in ocaml-libs or
> whatever it was.

> Joerg, since those files are verbatim copies of what we have in the
> archive anyway, i don't see where the problem is ...

If it is something modified that actually works for the archive -
fine. I dont care. But It still needs to get into the copyright file,
which it wasnt.

--
bye Joerg
> 20. What would you do if you wanted to retire from the project?
Remove the passphrase from the (secret) gpg key and post it to
debian-devel. The keyring maintainers will lock the account ASAP.