Re: Lablgtk2 and lablgl build

Hi,

Sylvain Le Gall wrote:
> I think that somebody should take care of rebuilding lablgtk2 and
> lablgl in order to unblock a lot of packages.
>
> If nobody step in -- and if you authorize me, i will do it.
>
> Anyone against this ?

I don't really understand. What packages are blocked by lablgtk2 and
lablgl? They both have the same version in unstable and in testing. Do
you mean in experimental?

BTW, I think it would be nice to package the CVS version of lablgtk2.
There have been some nice improvements and it seems that releases of
lablgtk2 are not so frequent.

Cheers,

Samuel.