Re: 1st incompatibility with 3.10 (ledit): let's package camlp4s?

On Fri, Jul 06, 2007 at 09:19:13PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> Notice, that until something happened in the recent times, i don't
> remember any upstream development to ledit.

I haven't checked, but I guess that the recent burst of development has
been just for advertising it and camlp4s, as part of DDR's battle
against the new camlp4 (notice that don't want to support either part
with such statement, just observing the obvious conflict which is going
on sparingly on the Caml mailing list).

> Can you tell us which are the alternatives ? When i originally packaged
> ledit, nothing came really near, but i have not been following this
> stuff since then.

  zack@aquarium:~$ apt-cache show rlwrap | grep Description

But actually it's the only alternative (singular) I know of, I was
imprecise in using alternatives (plural) in my previous email. It's
quite popular tough as I've seen it mentioned several time, while I've
always seen ledit mentioned only in *caml communities.