Re: coq and ocaml 3.10

On Wed, Jul 04, 2007 at 10:59:25AM +0200, Samuel Mimram wrote:
> Just to let you know, a Logical insider told me that we could expect a
> version of coq which would build with ocaml 3.10 in September. They are
> apparently facing big difficulties to port coq. Maybe should we wait until
> then to upload 3.10 in unstable?

Well ... September is a bit far away :), but before going for the upload
of 3.10 to unstable we need figures about how many of our packages will
break, even just for pressing our upstreams about their (possibly)
broken packages. For now we just know of Coq (and findlib which works,
fwiw).

I'm actually waiting for news from Sylvain about that, which at DebConf
told me he was going to work on this. Any news Sylvain?

What I really would like to do right now is to finalize a "decent" 3.10
version to be uploaded to experimental, and start rebuilding our
packages against it and upload all of them to experimental ... how does
that sound?