Re: ocaml 3.10.0 packages news

Hi,

Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
- the ocaml-nox .deb is now about 30 Mb and installs something like 9 Mb
  of camlp4 related executables (sizes on i386 arch). Shall we split out
  an ocaml-camlp4-extras with the various kind of camlp4 executables?

Yes, let's split camlp4 as much as possible.

- assuming the experimental packages are fine (please test them no
  matter the open issues above!) are we ready to upload to unstable? (Of
  course pending an approval of the RMs)

The main blocker I see is coq which heavily uses camlp4. I think that a patch is currently being made but it's highly non-trivial and it might take some time to achieve...

Cheers,

Samuel.