ocaml 3.10.0 packages news

I worked another bit on 3.10.0 packages, the main changes can be
summarized as follows:
- re-enabled building of the ocaml-source package (but with a new
  methods, which is hopefully more maintainable in the future)
- ported patches to the stable 3.10.0 tarball

An upload of ocaml 3.10.0-1 to experimental has been done yesterday.

Open issues (i.e. request for comments from other debian camlers):

- the ocaml-nox .deb is now about 30 Mb and installs something like 9 Mb
  of camlp4 related executables (sizes on i386 arch). Shall we split out
  an ocaml-camlp4-extras with the various kind of camlp4 executables?

- the ocaml-source package now contains ocaml sources *after* debian
  specific patches have been applied. Is that what we want? (My answer
  is yes, but one can argue that a vanilla source tarball is desirable)

- ocamlbuild is installed upstream as ocamlbuild.byte /
  ocamlbuild.native / ocamlbuild (the latter being a *copy* of the best
  executable among the former two). This breaks the convention of foo /
  foo.opt of other legacy ocaml tools. I thus renamed ocamlbuild so that
  the plain version is bytecode (and is in ocaml-nox) and so that
  ocamlbuild.opt is the optimized version (and is in
  ocaml-native-compilers). Do you like my choice?

- assuming the experimental packages are fine (please test them no
  matter the open issues above!) are we ready to upload to unstable? (Of
  course pending an approval of the RMs)

Many thanks for your feedback,