removal of the ocaml-source binary package

On Wed, Apr 11, 2007 at 07:33:07PM +0200, Ralf Treinen wrote:
> I have just checked into svn my modifications. The package compiles now
> (at least on i386), but I havent tested anything yet.

There were still some issues (like the 'camlp4' stack of binaries not
being installed), which should be fixed now. Still some work is needed,
for example in spotting what of the huge amount of camlp4 binaries is
actually needed, given that the ocaml-nox .deb right now is something
like 60 Mb!!!

Beside that, which I plan to investigate, more work would be needed to
write the file list to be used while creating the ocaml-source pacakge.
But I'm wondering whether we should ship it or not. AFAIK it's no longer
needed since we deployed the ocaml-compiler-libs package and since wlex
(which needed the ocaml sources to be patched at compile time) was
removed from the archive.

Anyone else is using that package?  Otherwise I'll be more than happy to
remove its building from the ocaml source package.