RFC: ocamlnet 2.2 in experimental

Hi all,
  yesterday I uploaded the first debianized version of ocamlnet 2.2 to
experimental. It's a new upstream version with a lot of new code and
which---more important for us packagers---includes code which used to be
distributed in other libraries, in particular equeue, netclient,
ocaml-rpc.

I added all the needed transitional packages, but of course before
uploading to unstable [1] I would like to have feedback from the former
maintainers of equeue/netclient/ocaml-rpc.

The package is in unstable, but I doubt is already available since it
will need NEW processing. Therefore I made the package also available in
a repo of my own which is accessible with the following apt line

  deb http://people.debian.org/~zack unstable ocaml

In addition to ocamlnet 2.2 the repo contains also cryptgps, a new
build-dep of ocamlnet which I ITP-ed, uploaded, but is stuck in NEW as
well.

Please have a look at the packages and give me some feedback.

Cheers.

[1] ignoring for the moment the concerns which RMs can have about an
    upload now, I will contact the RMs about that once we solved our
    internal concerns