Re: ocaml 3.09.2 + cdbs target release for etch

On Wed, Oct 25, 2006 at 08:25:07AM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> My plan is to upload the .deb packages on unstable in the next days
> and to rework the debian/changelog in trunk so that it matches that of
> those .deb after the upload.

Done, I just uploaded ocaml 3.09.2-7 and remangled the changelog of
trunk/debian/ to match the "branch" done for uploading 3.09.2-7. Please
check if everything is ok.

The changes not yet present in the version I just uploaded are those
starting from 3.09.2-7 (excluded) up to the beginning of the file, the
manly involve the new 3.09.3 upstream release and the shipment of
dh_ocaml. I've included other changes to the policy.