Re: RFP: ocamlp3l - a functional parallel programming system

Il giorno Fri, 27 Oct 2006 21:26:59 +0200
Ralf Treinen <treinen@debian.org> ha scritto:

> Looks interesting. but I guess we should wait for a stable point
> release.  For the moment there is only a cvs snapshot available.

Maybe we should ask them if they might release something of almost
relatively stable from that CVS. Since it's mostly academic software,
it's likely that they don't feel the need to have stable point releases.
Anyway the authors are using version numbers (currently >= 2.0, I
guess), so I think that if there were a request by somebody from Debian
(are you interested to make a package?) they would be pride to provide
a decent snapshot!

(I'm only sure that the current CVS snapshot compiles fine, and seems
to work well.)

Luca