ocaml 3.09.2 + cdbs target release for etch

Hi all,
  I chatted a bit with Samuel and Julien on IRC about the status of
dh_ocaml/md5sums. According to their opinions (which I consider
authoritative on the subject, since they did most part of the work on
the two tools recently) we wont have dh_ocaml/ocaml-md5sums ready for
etch.

Given that the freeze for unstable will be anytime soon I wont dare
upload even 3.09.3 to unstable, no matter what the destiny of
dh_ocaml/ocaml-md5sums is.

Still, an increasing number of packages on the svn repo is starting to
use the CDBS classes, which are only committed in ocaml/trunk/ which is
currently shipping 3.09.3. It would then be nice to have 3.09.2 + cdbs
in etch.  Therefore I created the branch
ocaml/branches/etch-3.09.2+cdbs/ which basically contains the last
3.09.2 version uploaded to unstable + all changes made to trunk after
that which are *not* related to 3.09.3 or dh_ocaml/ocaml-md5sums. The
branch is committed to svn and the .deb packages (i386) generated from
it are available at http://people.debian.org/~zack/etch-3.09.2+cdbs/.

I urge you to test the .deb packages and review the branch on the repo.
Please give feedback if you notice something wrong. My plan is to upload
the .deb packages on unstable in the next days and to rework the
debian/changelog in trunk so that it matches that of those .deb after
the upload.

Comments are welcome.