Re: ara and anla at debian.net|org

On Sat, Oct 14, 2006 at 12:41:23PM +0300, George Danchev wrote:
> This of course is great, but I have some questions

I'm actually wondering why you're asking those questions here. Though
I'm myself interested in the answers, and probably some of the people
maintaining the services you mention are likely to be subscribed to this
list, those services are not related to debian-ocaml-maint.

In case of no luck getting answers here I suggest you to directly
contact the people running the services (the EDOS guys, and the ARA
upstream author).