Re: ocaml 3.09.3 debian plan

Hello,

On 12-10-2006, George Danchev <danchev@spnet.net> wrote:
> On Wednesday 11 October 2006 01:11, Sylvain Le Gall wrote:
>> On 10-10-2006, Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
>> > On Tue, Oct 10, 2006 at 09:02:48PM +0000, Sylvain Le Gall wrote:
>> >
>> > This means that etch will ship with 3.09.2, right ?
>>
>> Right...
>
> In that case, please somebody upload ara 1.0.16. It fixes #390686.

I have at least a lintian error, concerning build dependency on
debhelper (since you upgrade to 5, you should also upgrade the build
dependency).

Please fix this before any upload.

On the other hand, i will have made the change myself if ara was in
pkg-ocaml-maint svn...

I am not able, also, to tag the release. You will have to do it after.

Regards,
Sylvain Le Gall