Re: ocaml && cdbs

On Wed, Oct 11, 2006 at 10:06:42PM +0000, Sylvain Le Gall wrote:
> - is it possible to add an OCAML_TEAM substitution in control.in (just
>   as GNOME_TEAM), it will help us keep the team list complete for every
>   team package,

Done in the cdbs class on svn (not tested though, please do so and check
if I put all the names in OCAML_TEAM :-)).

> - is it possible to make the ocamlinit target a little more general. For
>   some of my package, i need to do some more substitutions (like in unison),

Hard to say if you don't explain as which additional kind of
substitution you need :-)

> - is it possible to add OCAML_STDLIB_DIR to ocamlinit,

Assuming you mean "is it possible to make ocamlinit substitute
OCAML_STDLIB_DIR as well as OCAML_ABI" ..., then my answer would be:
yes, it is possible, but why you need that? After all OCAML_STDLIB_DIR
is always the same besides the content of OCAML_ABI. Maybe you're trying
to support packages which in the future will be installed in different
OCAML_STDLIB_DIRs (and that would be good!) ... Could you please expand
on the topic?