ocaml && cdbs

Hello,

I take a look at the cdbs piece in the package ocaml. I have some
remarks :
- is it possible to add an OCAML_TEAM substitution in control.in (just
  as GNOME_TEAM), it will help us keep the team list complete for every
  team package,
- is it possible to make the ocamlinit target a little more general. For
  some of my package, i need to do some more substitutions (like in unison),
- is it possible to add OCAML_STDLIB_DIR to ocamlinit,

Well, i know i can do it myself... But i need that someone (zack most
probably) agreed on this point. Without this authorization, i won't do
anything ;-)

Regards,
Sylvain Le Gall