Re: How to handle dependencies with OCaml

Hi,

Le Tue, 3 Oct 2006 00:33:04 +0200,
Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org> a écrit :

> On Wed, Sep 27, 2006 at 02:10:57PM +0200, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> >         Files /usr/lib/ocaml/3.09.2/cduce/cduce_lib.cma(Cduce_lib)
> > and /usr/lib/ocaml/3.09.2/pcre/pcre.cma(Pcre) make inconsistent
> >         assumptions over interface Pcre
>
> So, any news on that?
>
> It would be sad to release etch with such a cduce in it ....

In fact, the cduce currently in unstable/testing works with the current
version of libpcre-ocaml-dev. The bug report was made just before a new
version of cduce hit testing. So, right now, cduce is usable in etch.

However, you're right that I must prepare a new upload with stricter
dependencies. Will do tonight.

Thanks for the remider,

Thomas
--