Re: How to handle dependencies with OCaml

On Wed, Sep 27, 2006 at 02:10:57PM +0200, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> However, how can I been informed that I need to rebuild cduce ? Should

Currently the only possible answer is: test your package frequently.
And, BTW, now please upgrade the cduce package with a strict
build-dependency on pcre and ask for a sponsored upload.

> Is there's a way to solve this problem ? Should I rebuild cduce as
> soon as one of its dependencies changes ?

There is no current solution to this. But work by me, Samuel, and Julien
is underway for fix the problem once and for all together with the
future transition to ocaml 3.09.3.  You have to be patient, sorry.