Re: adding X-Vcs-Svn source field to ocaml related packages

On Mon, Sep 04, 2006 at 12:53:41PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

> Example from the debian/control of the vim package:

>   Source: vim
>   <snip>
>   Build-Conflicts: libperl-dev (= 5.8.4-1)
>   XS-X-Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-vim/trunk/packages/vim

This URL seems _wrong_ to me. The package will go testing, and the
stable. If a specific branch is there, it should be the branch for
stable, not the one for unstable. But in packages in unstable, it
shouldn't be the branch for stable, but the trunk.

The only way out of it that I see is not to list a particular branch,
but only the repository itself.

--
Lionel