Re: adding X-Vcs-Svn source field to ocaml related packages

On Tue, Sep 05, 2006 at 08:25:11AM +0200, Sylvain Le Gall wrote:
> By the way, is there also a custom field for upstream homepage/upstream
> download page/upstream bugs ?

Not to my knowledge. The last discussion I saw on that topic on
debian-devel suggested to put it in the long description of the package
as a singe line, e.g.:

 zack@aquarium:~$ apt-cache show gpscorrelate | grep -A1 -B1 Homepage
 .
 Homepage: http://freefoote.dview.net/linux_gpscorr.html
 .

> If you want to change any of my packages, using your diff, you can !

Thanks.

> This should also be added to the pkg-ocaml-maint SVN howto (don't
> remember where it is, i think it is an appendix of the ocaml policy
> which can be found in the ocaml package).

Right, will do.