Re: adding X-Vcs-Svn source field to ocaml related packages

Hi,

Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> Hi all,
>   recently I started adding to my debian/control the field X-Vcs-Svn,
> which value is the URL of the subversion repository containing the
> working version of the package. With this mail I'm proposing to use it
> in all ocaml related packages; I've a commit ready that implements the
> proposal.

I find all this very nice but I was wondering: in what measure all this
is standardized? Is there a (unofficial) list of commonly used XS-X-...
fields in debian/control files? Else we might end up with lots of
disparities among package maintainers.

Cheers,

Samuel.