Re: svn commit notifications sent to this list

Hi,

Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> So, here comes the poll: does subscribing this list to the -commit list
> of the pkg-ocaml-maint alioth project bother any of you, guys?

I don't really see the point in merging two mailing lists (users who
want commits can subscribe to -commits independently) but if there's a
consensus about it I won't oppose to it.

BTW, Zack I don't think I have write access to the webpage of d-o-m. It
would be nice if you could put our new policy on it.

Cheers,

Samuel.