Re: Transition to ocaml 3.09.2

On Thu, May 25, 2006 at 06:20:22PM +0200, Julien Cristau wrote:
> (cc:ing Enrico because he maintains polygen)
<snip>
> * polygen
>     package is Architecture: all

At dc6 I talked with him about joining pkg-ocaml-maint and moving
polygen in our svn. He agreed on that but we haven't yet finalized the
move. That will ease future transitions.

Enrico, le me know when we can actually move the source package.

> * postgresql-ocaml
>     ocaml version number is hardcoded in
>     debian/patches/03_examples.dpatch, which probably means that the
>     examples are wrong in the package currently in experimental

Apparently I forgot to upload this to unstable. I therefore did it a
minute ago, in the upload I fixed also the hard coded ABI versions in
03_examples.dpatch, thanks for noticing.