Re: RFU: cduce and camlrpc

Hi,

Le Sun, 21 May 2006 21:40:21 +0200,
Thomas Petazzoni <thomas.petazzoni@enix.org> a écrit :

> I've updated cduce and camlrpc for OCaml 3.09.2. I've tested them
> using a recompiled version of demexp, and it works.
>
> Stefano, could you please upload cduce ?
>
> Samuel, could you upload camlrpc ?

Thanks Samuel and Stefano for uploading the packages. Unfortunately,
the build currently fails on various architectures, because
dependencies are not yet available against 3.09.2.

Before asking to upload a package, how can I be sure that all
dependencies are available on all architectures at the needed version ?

Thanks,

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni - thomas.petazzoni@enix.org