Re: [request for tests] PTS notifications of svn commits

On Fri, 21 Apr 2006, Julien Cristau wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 20, 2006 at 17:13:53 -0400, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
>
> > Note that I've also changed the notifications that used to be sent to
> > the -commits mailing list, now they are sent by svn-mailer itself.
> > Julien, IIRC, you used to follow that list, could you please check if it
> > is still working?
> >
> Mails for revisions 2637 to HEAD didn't get through, it seems.
> I don't have enough permissions on costa/haydn to know where they are
> stuck, though (or even if they were sent to the list).

I checked the svnmailer.conf and it there were some mistakes and most
notably the for_paths variable was not personalized to match the structure
of your SVN repository:

Now I've put this:
for_paths = (tags|trunk)/packages/(?P<package>[^/]+)/

Wich means that any directory in trunk/packages/ should be a valid source
package name. Please check that and eventually move out directories which
do not belong there (I see for example dh_ocaml_test).

I've manually sent the 3 last diffs.

Raphaël Hertzog