[request for tests] PTS notifications of svn commits

Implementing the proposal by Raphael Hertzog [1] I configured our svn
repository to send notification to the PTS of our packages using
svn-mailer. Details can be found in the hooks dir on svn.debian.org:

  zack@aquarium:~$ ssh svn.debian.org
  <snip>
  zack@costa:~$ cd /svn/pkg-ocaml-maint/hooks/
  zack@costa:~$ # look for svnmailer.conf and post-commit

Since I'm not using the PTS for ocaml related packages, can someone
using it report about the correct set up of it?

Note that I've also changed the notifications that used to be sent to
the -commits mailing list, now they are sent by svn-mailer itself.
Julien, IIRC, you used to follow that list, could you please check if it
is still working?

Thanks all,
Cheers.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/CollaborativeMaintenance