Re: [damien.doligez@inria.fr: [Caml-list] release 3.09.2]

On Mon, Apr 17, 2006 at 01:49:45AM +0200, Samuel Mimram wrote:
> Actually the change where quite quick to make. I'll do an upload
> tomorrow, unless someone objects to it or finds a mistake in my
> packaging.

Great!

> BTW, Stefano, is your build-order list up-to-date?

I just rebuilt it and update the web pages on
http://pkg-ocaml-maint.alioth.debian.org

Note however that I've rebuilt it starting from ocaml_src_pkgs.txt (the
list of packages having direct/indirect build dependencies on ocaml),
which is hand-maintained. I removed some packages that are no longer
available in the archive, but I did not check if someone is missing; I
don't know how to do it quickly.

Still, it lists the packages we cared about during the last transition,
and it is reliable on them.

> and what is the status of the magic ocaml-md5sums?

Still the same of the last transition, a rewriting of dh_ocaml has been
requested by JoeyH and I did not started it yet.
It will definitely miss this transition :-(