Re: ocamlfind problem

On Sun, 2006-03-26 at 10:12 +0800, Paul Wise wrote:

> I'll change the packaging today to use the spamoracle method.

Done. I've overridden lintian/linda warnings about the /usr/share/doc
symlink and the unstripped binary in mtasc-byte. However, I still get:

pabs@chianamo:~/devel/debian/flash/mtasc-1.12$ linda ../mtasc_1.12-1.5_i386.deb ../mtasc-byte_1.12-1.5_all.deb
W: mtasc; A binary links against a library it does not use symbols from
W: mtasc-byte; A binary links against a library it does not use symbols from

Any idea about that?

dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mtasc/mtasc_1.12-1.5.dsc

--
bye,