Re: ocamlfind problem

On Sat, 2006-03-25 at 19:58 +0100, Sven Luther wrote:

> spamoracle builds 1 bytecode arch: all package, and onenative code for those
> arches which support native code.
<snip>
> Believe me, it works very well and is very nice, you should try to emulate it
> :)

Well, I saw that the bytecode result was an ELF binary and thus I didn't
think it could be arch:all. I'll change the packaging today to use the
spamoracle method.

It would be helpful if the dh_ocaml tool could create a variable to hold
the correct architectures for ocaml native code, ${ocaml:NativeArches}
or similar.

--
bye,
pabs