Re: removal of svenl from the project

On Wed, Mar 15, 2006 at 10:59:46AM -0500, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
[...]
> He has always been a valuable contributor of the team, happy to hacking
> and to discuss with other people in order to reach common goals.
> Discussing with him may be sometimes difficult, that's true, but hey: if
> we are supposed to be a community, we need to learn to accept each other
> peculiarities! In my experience, Sven has always done more good than
> harm to the debian-ocaml-maint team.
>
> So far, I have never took the time to study the detail of the expulsion
> process, so sorry if this mail is inappropriate. But be sure that I will
> do everything I can as a DD to stop Sven's expulsion.

Thanks for yours and Ralf's responses.  To be honest, I wasn't expecting
anyone to actually say that they *enjoyed* working w/ Sven.  This is making
me seriously reconsider my request; obviously, I don't want to penalize
teams that want Sven around.  My intent really is to improve the project,
not to hurt Sven (or any other teams).

Does the rest of the ocaml team feel this way as well?  Please mail me
privately, no sense in cluttering up the lists any more.