Please remove mlglade, lablgtk and mlgtk from etch/sid archives

Package: ftp.debian.org

On Tue, Mar 07, 2006 at 06:10:03AM +0100, Ralf Treinen wrote:
> Sven,
>
> when you file a bug report against ftp.debian.org for removal of lablgtk
> could you please at the same time ask for removal of mlglade (which depends
> on liblablgtk-ocaml) ? I leave sending the bug report to you since you
> are the official maintainer of lablgtk (and uploader of mlglade).

Dear ftp-masters, ...

I would like to ask for the removal of mlgtk, lablgtk and mlglade from
etch/sid. Those packages still depend on gtk1, and are thus obsolet and
replaced by gtk2 counterparts, and as it is probable that gtk1 won't ship as
part of etch, now that the last apps where migrated to gtk2, ...

Furthermore, those three packages where not rebuilt for ocaml 3.09.1, and are
thus uninstallable and unbuildable in etch/sid.