Re: [Caml-list] Release 3.09.1

On Thu, 2006-01-05 at 09:08 +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

> Regarding the list of all ocaml packages we already have it: it's
> available at http://pkg-ocaml-maint.alioth.debian.org including the
> package build order (topological sort according to build dependencies).
> If some ocaml related package is not listed there it's a fault of the
> maintainer which did not say so.

Felix is somehow Ocaml related but isn't in the list:
it's an application that requires Ocaml to build.
Also has no Ocaml related dependencies (except on Ocaml
compiler itself). Native code built version won't Depend
on Ocaml .. but bytecode built version (as usual) will.

However Mike may be deliberately maintaining
it separately outside since it also heavily depends on C/C++?